Tuesday 8 November 2016

Wunderlist by Liam



Name of App: Wunderlist


Cost: Free
Device/s used: iPhone
Available on: Apple, Android, Chrome Extension and Online.





What was good about this tool? 
It is a good way to create lists, this has helped me to be organised. You can share lists which is good for group work tasks. You can sort the lists alphabetically, edit the list and add more people, I can also print off the list and email to people. I can create an account using Facebook and Google. 
It is really useful to make quick to do on the go which can remind me to get tasks done!
What was bad about this tool? 
There is nothing bad about this tool.
How did you use this tool? 
I used this app to create to dos for upcoming assignments and apps to test for the Student Innovators. 
Would you recommend this tool? 
Yes I would! This app is useful for checking lists and me organised. 


No comments:

Post a Comment